Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Trapeze a Poem by Jeremy Matthews

In the house of fun, commence will on brim fill, desire hold. Still think I that I am for will what I am, I am what I think when the drift fabricates this house. I'm moving through mobile crossroads swinging in the heavens like a trapeze of desire going commence dire fashions very fill, built housing eyes that view windows second floor customizing the stairwells climb of soul fed self, the all-will reside wire walk above the net. Fate catch trapeze on state what please falling bent knees flying next trapeze. signify most red rolling grip trapezes statement swinging reside somewhat penetrations of soul flights over psyche's net. How to unto swaying fates with will what a thrill of unquenchable fire. Come what sword made truth, light and honor pray in what way sway burning water etching stone cold heart's warmth melting away like water and stone flowing into the sea drowning what used to be and planting what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment